SPECIAL OFFERS: New offers have been introduced for 2018:
- Accommodation as specified
- Daily game activities
- Cheetah tracking (during a game drive, at the discretion of the ranger)
- Star gazing. The Great Karoo has some of the clearest skies in the southern hemisphere, which offer up glittering treasures of the sky
- Guided bush walk
- Historic Anglo Boer War site where the pivotal "Battle of Paardefontein" was fought. It is here that the famous Boer Commander Johannes Lötter was finally captured. (The story is related on one of the game drives; further reading material is available in the curio shop)
- 3 meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local spirits, beers, teas & coffees, mineral water, refreshments on game drives
- Conservation levy
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Wellness Centre treatments
- Imported spirits, fine wines, champagne, sparkling wine
- Items of a personal nature
- Transfers to and from Mount Camdeboo
- Rates are quoted in ZAR and include VAT at 15%.
- Rates are per person sharing per night at Camdeboo Manor, Courtyard, Peppertree Cottage and in the Safari Tents; a single supplement of 50% applies per night.
- Exclusive-use rates apply at Hillside.
- Conservation levy: nett and non-commissionable
- A deposit of 25% of the total value of the invoice is due, within 14 days of confirming the reservation
- Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Mount Camdeboo is an ideal family destination in a malaria-free setting, welcoming children of all ages.
- Children over the age of 12 years pay full adult price.
- Children can be accommodated with an extra bed in the room, some rooms can accommodate up to 2 beds. Please enquire with us on availability.
Provisional reservations will be held as follows:
- 61 + days prior to arrival date – 14 days from making the booking
- 31 – 60 days prior to arrival date – 7 days from making the booking
- 30 days or less prior to arrival – 48 hours from making the booking
After this time the Guest/Agent/Operator is required to either release the space back to Mount Camdeboo for resale, or confirm the reservation by paying the applicable deposit.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- 25% of the total reservation value will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 60 - 31 days prior to arrival
- 50% of the total reservation value will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 30 – 16 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the total reservation value will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 15 – 0 days prior to arrival
- All refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee