SPECIAL OFFERS: New offers have been introduced for 2019:
- Accommodation as specified
- 3 meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local spirits, beers, teas & coffees, mineral water, refreshments on game drives
- Daily game activities including guided bush walk as an alternative to a normal game drive (dependent on whole vehicle opting to walk)
- Star gazing - the Great Karoo has some of the clearest skies in the southern hemisphere
- Visit to an historic Anglo Boer War site during a normal game drive, where the pivotal "Battle of
- Paardefontein" was fought. It is here that the famous Boer Commander Johannes Lötter was finally captured.
- Conservation levy
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Wellness treatments
- All beverages not listed above
- Items of a personal nature
- Transfers to and from Mount Camdeboo
- Additional activities
- Cheetah tracking – R 750 pp, min 2 pax, subject to availability
- Scenic helicopter flights with Fly Karoo. View Scenic Flight options here.
- Private safari vehicle – R 4 025 per day (day runs from 12h00 on day of arrival to 10h00 on day of departure, subject to availability).
- Rates are quoted in ZAR and include VAT at 15%
- Rates are per person sharing per night at Camdeboo Manor, Courtyard, Peppertree Cottage and the Safari Tents; a single supplement of 50% applies per night
- Exclusive-use rates: a minimum 2-night stay applies for sole-use of any of the lodges
- Conservation levy: nett and non-commissionable
- A deposit of 25% of the total value of the invoice is due, within 14 days of confirming the reservation
- Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Mount Camdeboo is an ideal family destination in a malaria-free setting, welcoming children of all ages.
- Children over the age of 12 years pay full adult price.
- Families can explore the Milk River Meander, the large fenced area surrounding the lodges, to stretch little legs and spot birds, insects and the flora of the region.
- Children can be accommodated with an extra bed in the room, some rooms can accommodate up to 2 beds. Please enquire with us on availability.
- Provisional reservations will be held as follows:
- 61 + days prior to arrival date – 14 days from making the booking
- 31 – 60 days prior to arrival date – 7 days from making the booking
- 30 days or less prior to arrival – 48 hours from making the booking
- After this time the Guest/ Agent/ Operator is required to either release the space back to Mount Camdeboo for resale, or confirm the reservation by paying the applicable deposit.
Cancellations Terms and Conditions
- 25% of the total reservation value will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 60 - 31 days prior to arrival
- 50% of the total reservation value will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 30 – 16 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the total reservation value will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 15 – 0 days prior to arrival
- All refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee