Whether the aim is to inspire, incentivise, or to break away from the hustle and bustle to strategise for the months ahead, Mount Camdeboo is the ideal solution for your conferencing needs. The tranquil setting, vast open space, friendly service, wholesome cuisine and a variety of activities are sure to get the best out of your team.
- Our fully equipped conference centre with adjoining dining facilities can seat up to 24 people boardroom-style.
- Equipment includes projector, screen, flip charts, DVD player, audio equipment, WiFi, and international plug points.
Mount Camdeboo can accommodate up to 28 guests in 5 luxuriously appointed accommodation offerings, in either single and/twin rooms:
- Rates are quoted in ZAR and include VAT at 15%
- Rates are per person sharing per night at Camdeboo Manor, Courtyard, Peppertree Cottage and the Safari Tents; a single supplement of 50% applies per night
- Conservation levy: nett and non-commissionable
- Minimum 2 night stay is applicable on above rates & minimum 4 rooms to be booked to qualify for this rate
- Subject to availability; not available from 15 Dec – 15 January annually
- Included are complimentary conference venue hire and use of standard conference equipment
- Not combinable with any specials or promotions
- Accommodation as specified
- 3 meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local spirits, beers, teas & coffees, mineral water, refreshments on game
- Daily game activities including guided bush walk as an alternative to a normal game drive (dependent on whole vehicle opting to walk)
- Star gazing - the Great Karoo has some of the clearest skies in the southern hemisphere
- Visit to an historic Anglo Boer War site during a normal game drive, where the pivotal "Battle of Paardefontein" was fought. It is here that the famous Boer Commander Johannes Lötter was finally captured.
- Conservation levy
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Wellness treatments
- All beverages not listed above
- Items of a personal nature
- Transfers to and from Mount Camdeboo
- Additional activities (listed below)
- Cheetah tracking – R 750 pp, min 2 pax, subject to availability
- Private safari vehicle – R 4 025 per day (day runs from 12h00 on day of arrival to 10h00 on day of departure, subject to availability).
- Scenic helicopter flights with Fly Karoo:
Provisional bookings will be held as follows:
Upon expiry of the period aforesaid the reservation will be released, unless MC is otherwise notified by the Agent.