We offer a private and beautiful location to exchange your vows and celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Should your idea of a perfect wedding be a personal occasion, beautiful without pretension, renowned Karoo hospitality from the moment you arrive, majestic views and luxurious accommodation – then Mount Camdeboo is where we invite you to be! We can host up to 200 guests for your wedding celebration (28 guests can be accommodated on our reserve, with additional accommodation at a neighbouring reserve or in the town of Graaff-Reinet).
- Mount Camdeboo can accommodate up to 28 guests in a variety of luxurious accommodation offerings.
- Additional accommodation is available at neighbouring properties and/ or the town of Graaff-Reinet.
Depending on your style, we have the option of various venues for your ceremony:
- Our Celebration Centre, a covered indoor venue
- Camdeboo Manor’s magnificent garden for an outdoor event
- A scenic outdoor location on the reserve, against the backdrop of the Sneeuberg Mountains under the African sky.
- Garden Brunch
- Outdoor Boma dinner
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner functions in our Celebration Centre, with double doors opening onto a deep veranda and lawn.
- R20 000 venue hire fee, irrespective of which venue is chosen
- Above price excludes the cost of accommodation; a minimum 2-night stay is required for the wedding party (please refer to the separate Rates sheet for accommodation rates).
For up to 28 guests:
- Co-ordination and execution of the wedding function, including use of a venue.
- Welcome drink on arrival for all guests at the reception function.
- The wedding reception meal including house wines (limited to one bottle per 2 guests; cash bar for additional wine)
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware, tables and chairs, white table linen, candles
- Service staff (barman and waitrons)
- Basic wedding cake (see below)
For a wedding party of more than 28 guests a wedding coordinator will be required (for your own account); we will gladly put you in touch with local suppliers as well as a contact for marquee tents should this be required.
- For a wedding party of more than 28 guests a wedding coordinator will be required (for your own account); we will gladly put you in touch with local suppliers as well as a contact for marquee tents should this be required.
- Flowers: We will gladly put you in touch with a florist based in Graaff-Reinet who will be able to arrange the flowers for your wedding.
- Décor: Most of our brides opt for the simplicity of a beautiful rural wedding, in a magnificent setting surrounded by nature. Should you want something more elaborate we can put you in touch with wedding planners.
- Music: Music for either the ceremony or reception in the form of a band or disco can be arranged from Graaff-Reinet.
- Marriage Officer: We will gladly put you in touch with a marriage officer to perform your wedding ceremony.
- Wedding cake: The Mount Camdeboo kitchen is able to bake a delicious but simple chocolate or vanilla cake or cup-cakes which is our wedding gift to you! Should you want something more elaborate we are happy to put you in touch with a local baker.
- We can arrange the services of a professional photographer form Graaff-Reinet who offers a standard wedding package with optional extras which can be included. Bear in mind that should the photographer require overnight accommodation, this will be for your own account.
- Hair and make-up: A professional beautician from Graaff-Reinet can come out to Mount Camdeboo to assist with the bridal party’s preparations.
- Spa treatments: Our therapist is on hand to ensure you remain relaxed before (or after) your big day!